The technical supervision engineer is one of the key figures in the process of construction of architectural objects. The person holding this position must ensure that construction is carried out in the planned direction, and that technical and budgetary conditions are fully met. By and large, the technical supervision engineer carries out a strict assessment and control of the construction procedure.
When performing the work of a technical supervision engineer, a specialist must have confirmation of his qualification level in the form of an appropriate certificate. The validity period of such a document is unlimited, and it can be obtained in the following specialties:
- Technical supervision of the construction of buildings and structures;
- Technical supervision of road construction.
Conditions for obtaining a certificate.
If your professional activity is related to construction, or more precisely, to control operations at construction sites, and you need to obtain a certificate of technical supervision engineer, you need to check whether you meet the qualification requirements, and they are as follows:
- higher education at the “specialist” or “master” level in the specialty of the selected professional certification;
- At least 3 years of work experience in this specialization;
- if a specialist does not have the mentioned education, but has worked in his field for more than 10 years, there is also a chance to receive a certificate.
In the current environment, it is almost impossible to obtain an engineer’s certificate on your own. But by contacting the Elionorum company, you will significantly make your life easier in preparing for the exam and directly obtaining a certificate of technical supervision engineer.
Stages of obtaining a design engineer certificate.
The designer certification procedure is a fairly long process consisting of the following stages:
1. Choosing a professional direction. At the first stage, it is necessary to accurately determine the path to advancement along the professional ladder;
2. Checking the applicant for compliance with the qualification requirements of a design engineer. Only citizens who:
- Have received a higher education at the specialist or master’s level in the chosen field of construction and design activity;
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience;
- Persons who have not received the required education, but have at least 10 years of experience in urban planning (experience starting from the position of foreman is taken into account).
3. Submission of the required package of documents
After the engineer went through the first 2 stages, he was convinced that he complied with all the profs. requirements, has the required work experience and is ready to receive a qualification certificate as a design engineer, the following documents must be submitted to the relevant government agencies:
- A copy of the passport of the applicant for certification;
- A copy of the work record;
- A copy of diplomas of specialized higher education;
- A copy of the identification code;
- A short report on professional activities;
- Application for certification in the chosen area.
4. Payment of official fees.
Simplified registration procedure
Obtaining a design engineer certificate is a rather confusing matter, and issuing such a document on your own is very difficult. But you can contact the specialists of the Elionormu company, which will clarify the nuances of preparing for certification and the exam itself, and also provide you with a solution to the problem in an accelerated time. Conditions for obtaining a technical supervision engineer certificate. Help in obtaining.